January 27th, 2012 by Living Streets Guernsey
(click image to download PDF flyer)
Living Streets Guernsey has expanded their collection of very popular Guernsey country walks greeting cards with the addition of five more each showing a map of a rural walk with a photograph taken along the route.
Living Streets Guernsey will be selling the cards for £1 each at the farmers’ market in the St Martin parish hall on Saturday 28 January 2012 from 9 am to midday.
The cards are also available at the following locations:
- Beekers, Number 7, The Bridge, St Sampson
- Lexicon, 23-25 The Pollet, St Peter Port
- Press Shop, 8 Smith Street, St Peter Port
- The Gallery, Mansell Street, St Peter Port
- The Guernsey Shop, North Esplanade, St Peter Port
- Victorian Shop, 26 Cornet Street, St Peter Port
- St. Peter’s Post Office
- Guernsey Clockmakers, Les Vauxbelets, St Andrew
- The Cliff Top Shops, Le Gouffre, Forest
- Guernsey Information Centre, North Plantation, St Peter Port
- Guernsey Museum shop in Candie Gardens, St Peter Port
- Castle Cornet, St Peter Port
- The National Trust of Guernsey Folk Museum, Saumarez Park, Castel
- Sausmarez Manor Gift Shop
- Fort Grey (only Pearl Centre card)
- Guernsey Pearl, St Pierre du Bois
- Coach House Gallery, St Pierre du Bois
- Le Friquet Garden Centre, Castel
All card sale proceeds go towards the annual rental for the Baubigny Schools pathway.